Welcome to episode 17 of the GSWP!
I am thrilled to present the second part of our conversation with author, blogger, podcaster Sam Williamson from Beliefs of the Heart. If you did not catch the first part of our talk with Sam, please go ahead and do so now. Compliance is mandatory.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How do we keep God from screwing things up?
- Does anybody really know how to have a relationship with God?
- Who is Karl Barth, why do we care and what children’s song does he say distills the essence of all of the most important theological concepts ever?
- What is the #1 danger “for” and “of” celebrity pastors?
- Is Jehovah really a good father? really?
I am still super excited to gift you with this second part of our conversation. I hope you enjoy it.
If you did enjoy it, please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave us a review. Please share the show links on your favorite social media platform. Yes, even Google Plus. You are our marketing department, so please get to work. At least look busy when we walk by, ok?
And as always, please pray for David, me and this show. That would be the best help you could give us.